“I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.
Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.
But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don’t share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one’s own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn’t have to mean public confessions.
Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it’s difficult.
I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.”
6 Comments to Tiger Woods Statement / Confession on Adultery Allegation
Leave a comment
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT EMOTIONAL AFFAIRS
- CHEATING WIVES OWN UP TO AFFAIRS
- Well reasoned argument, or marketing tie in, you decide.
- Could you be an adulterer? Test yourself with a BBC survey.
- The First Amendment protects a right to engage in adultery?
- Valerie Trierweiler ‘ready to forgive’ Francois Hollande
- A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our readers
- My Partner Cheated and Says It’s All My Fault
- Chinese official shamed over adultery ‘contract’ that fines bad behaviour
- IS ADULTERY TREATABLE BY PSYCHIATRY?
- Local Official Sacked After Mistress Reports Him for Adultery
- IS ADULTERY A PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS?