Not at golf, you ninny. We couldn’t give a shit about golf. We’re talking about the same thing we always talk about here – adultery.
Yep. Tiger Woods, with his multi-million dollar endorsements and whiter-than-white public image. Now this is still in the realm of official denial, but TMZ (the website that broke the news that Michael Jackson was dead) reports that he spent last night sat on a kerb with a bloody lip after an altercation with his wife. The reason? An alleged affair.
Officially this is all down to some sort of car crash, but word on the street is of an alleged affair and a fight with his wife, who allegedly packs quite a left hook.
It’s been the stuff of internet tittle-tattle for quite a while now, but nothing official as yet. We’re quite surprised at this case though: someone like Woods must have a near monomaniacal devotion to his sport to achieve what he has done.
Yet despite the endless 5 o’clock wake-up calls, hours on the course and watching videos of his swing, he’s apparently managed to find time to boff someone on the wide. And have a wife.
There’s a man with serious issues with his drive. Not the kind of thing David Ledbetter’s going to be able to sort out though. Mind you, I bet he’d like to study the videos.
9 Comments to Tiger Woods: Car Crash or Cheating?
Leave a comment
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- AUDI BEATS BMW IN ADULTERY STAKES
- Court Rules London Mayor Boris Johnson’s Alleged Affair ‘In Public Interest’
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned