Smooch is a free online dating and networking service. It promises 100% free access to all areas of the site. All profiles and pictures are individually checked by Smooch staff members. Their aim is to provide customers with as much detail about the people they may potential talk to, before the first contact with each other is made. It has a one click messaging feature, making the contact procedure quick and easy, it also allows you to see whether messages you have sent have been read yet. A draw back with Smooch is the limited search filters when trying to find a potential partner.
Smooch offers a variety of services, including:
- Detailed personal profiles
- Photo gallery with picture rating feature
- Private Chat
- Personal hotlist
- UK dating
- Ireland dating
- USA dating
- Australian dating
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- AUDI BEATS BMW IN ADULTERY STAKES
- Court Rules London Mayor Boris Johnson’s Alleged Affair ‘In Public Interest’
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned