Affairs Club claim that their site is the easiest place to have an affair online, a strong statement but actually exceedingly accurate. Affairs Club has slowly grown into one of the biggest players in online affair dating – boasting over 4 million members built over just four years. Affairs Club is so easy to use, it’s just a simple case of signing up and away you go.
As with the majority of affair dating sites, Affairs Club allows you to sign up for free. The free membership allows you to upload a profile; it also allows you to search the database of members through usernames. You can also casually browse other member’s profiles without having to pay a penny, however this is limited as you can’t see the whole profile.
Affairs Club silver membership costs 36.24 USD for a month. If you opt for a 3 months membership it will cost just 24.18 USD. Becoming a silver member means you have access to the majority of the sites features, you can send unlimited emails to all members, share and view private photo galleries and search members by age, distance and appearance.
The final option is the gold membership; this is great value for money costing as little as 84.64 USD for a four month membership. As a gold member you get all the functions of a silver membership plus quicker customer service response times (technical support by email within 24 hours!), super-search for members which allows you to specify precisely what you are looking for. As a gold member your profile is placed at the top of the members list, meaning you will receive more profile reviews and increase your chances of an affair.
Join Affairs Club now or look at some of our recommended alternatives:
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- AUDI BEATS BMW IN ADULTERY STAKES
- Court Rules London Mayor Boris Johnson’s Alleged Affair ‘In Public Interest’
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned