As part of this job, I get to search Google for marital affairs quite a lot. Thanks to Google, loads of stuff comes bubbling to the top. In this case, some guy is trying to track down a chick whose profile he’s seen on maritalaffair.co.uk. If you were being evil, you could probably find out quite a lot about his identity and if I was married to a Karen from Harrogate I might be glancing at her a little bit askance.
Now, there’s a salutory warning about the dangers of using the internet as a conduit for having an affair. You can leave tracks everywhere without even realising it. Google goes far and deep into all sorts of nooks and crannies, so if you do go down this route, use anonymous usernames and only reveal details of your identity in private conversation.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned
- That’ll teach him: Scorned woman gets her revenge by spray-painting ‘cheater’ and ‘liar’ across her boyfriend’s car
- They’re at it again. Adultery website ‘Out of Town Affairs’ received 52,000 hits in seven months from Parliament computers