In yet another frank admission from a celebrity, wailing, queerly-spelt country chanteuse LeAnn Rimes has opened up to a US magazine about her affair with Eddie Cibrian.
Apparently, he too is a celebrity of sorts (I had to look it up, but he is on CSI Miami and had a role in Ugly Betty, trivia fans) and was married as well when the affair began.
Eventually, Rimes’ 7 year marriage to Dean Sheremet broke down and Cibrian’s wife walked out on him when she discovered the affair.
Rimes told People magazine:
“I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt… But I don’t regret the outcome. I did one of the most selfish things that I possibly could do, in hurting someone else. I never once thought what I was doing was OK”
So there you have it!
One thing to note is that Rimes feels that while painful and wrong, her affair has led her to a happier place and a new life of sorts. We dwell a lot in these pages about instances where affairs end unhappily for those having them (partly because they end horribly sometimes) but it’s worth remembering that they can be a route to deliverance for at least some of the people involved.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- AUDI BEATS BMW IN ADULTERY STAKES
- Court Rules London Mayor Boris Johnson’s Alleged Affair ‘In Public Interest’
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned