Crystal Harris, has revealed sex secrets of her and Hugh Heffner, but he has denied them as lies. She claimed that sex with him lasted just two seconds, but he said that she lied and he wondered whether it was because she had a new boyfriend. They have been communicating via their Twitter sites although some of the messages that they have left, have now been removed.
The couple split up last month, after a very short engagement. Crystal had even been seen trying on bridal gowns, so was obviously serious about marriage at one point in the relationship.
He said she told other lies as well, during their relationship, she gave the impression that she adored him, whcih she clearly did not or else she would have not have broken off their engagement. She claimed that they only had sex once during their time together, that she was not turned on and that he didn’t take his clothes off so she had never seen him naked.She said it was just over with quickly and left her wondering whether that was it.
There have been rumours that she is getting close to someone else and Hefner has said he has two new girlfriends. This is a low number for him as he once claimed he was dating seven models at once.
It sounds like both of them have been left quite hurt by what happened and the real reason for their split is probably something that will never be revealed.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- AUDI BEATS BMW IN ADULTERY STAKES
- Court Rules London Mayor Boris Johnson’s Alleged Affair ‘In Public Interest’
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned