It seems that the press are so keen to see Cheryl Cole and her bad boy husband, Ashley, reunited that they have even published photos of lookalikes hugging convinced it was them. There have been rumours that the X-factor judge and Chelsea footballer are getting back together as they have been seen out and about together, but certainly not in such a passionate looking embrace as this.
Since stories came out that he had cheated on her, tehir relationship has not been the same. Of course, we do not know whether they are true or not (and probably never will) but they were certainly enough to make Cheryl decide to have a rethink about tehir relationship.
Originally there were some photos of him, taken naked which were sent to a topless model. this was something that he denied responsibility of and they couple seemed to get through this. But months later there were rumours about them splitting up as Cheryl was soon more and more often on her own and eventually they split.
Cheryl has been in the news with other rumours this week as well. There was talk of her joining the American x-Factor and then talk that she woudl not be. Then there was talk that she had been dropped from the UK show but today there were rumours that she woudl be appearing in the UK show. I guess, just like her relationship with Ashley, we will just have to wait and see what happens to find out whether any of the rumours are true.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- AUDI BEATS BMW IN ADULTERY STAKES
- Court Rules London Mayor Boris Johnson’s Alleged Affair ‘In Public Interest’
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned