Flurry is an app analytics company and have recently found that dating apps are generating more use than the physical dating website. This is a big leap in popularity when just last year the websites were seeing more than double the use of apps. In June this year the mobile dating apps were used for 8.4 minutes every day when websites were 8.3 minutes. The year before apps were used 3.7 minutes and dating sites 8.4 minutes.
This result shows that website use has not really changed, but app use has drastically changed. Flurry also found that the way apps were used has also changed with last year them being used twice a day for two minutes at a time and now they are being used 5 times a day but for less time.
They found that 17% of app users used dating products whereas 13% of internet users go to dating websites. They also found that the app use is growing rapidly, in fact faster than any other app use, meaning that it is a huge growth category in this sector.
The reason given for this is that app use is more useful for dating as it can be done at any time due to the mobile nature of the mobile phone. It means that people can more easily communicate and meet up, than they can when they are using the internet. It may be that it is easier to get in touch or that the dating apps allow people to put in more local information. Whatever the reason, it is obvious that this is an area that should be taken advantage of.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned
- That’ll teach him: Scorned woman gets her revenge by spray-painting ‘cheater’ and ‘liar’ across her boyfriend’s car
- They’re at it again. Adultery website ‘Out of Town Affairs’ received 52,000 hits in seven months from Parliament computers