UK Wedding Shows director, Bev Howard, has recently banned the dating agency website, UndercoverLovers.com, from participating at a few of the UK Wedding Show events next year. The website’s failure to confirm or complete an advance booking to have an exhibition stand, and to notify the director of their intention to take part at the Harrogate and Newcastle bridal fairs, led to his decision to ban the website from appearing at a few scheduled shows.
Even though Undercover Lovers.com was banned from the wedding fairs, other organizations, like the church, are making an impact at bridal shows by promoting realistic views on marriages: subjects range from extra-marital affairs, separations, fidelity to dishonesty. Running an exhibition stall to promote affairs and multiple relationships is not what is banned says Bev Howard. He instead will welcome such websites and organizations to take part at UK Wedding Shows only if there is enough time to accommodate them at one of the upcoming Harrogate and Newcastle bridal fairs. He also mentions the exhibition stands present will have their own separate location.
Bev Howard does expect people to attend bridal shows to have the chance to receive someone else’s version of marriage life, but stresses the importance of discussing martial matters elsewhere when at one of their UK Wedding Shows. It is said to be a professional organization that has high standards; therefore, it does not want to have any websites out to gain some publicity in generating a debate on what is and not a healthy marriage.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned
- That’ll teach him: Scorned woman gets her revenge by spray-painting ‘cheater’ and ‘liar’ across her boyfriend’s car
- They’re at it again. Adultery website ‘Out of Town Affairs’ received 52,000 hits in seven months from Parliament computers