Ashley Cole is said to be in a jealous rage after hearing about the exploits of his wife. While he was trying to reunite with his wife, there were many rumours that he was seeing other women, however, he is now in a position to understand what this feels like himself.
The thirty year old footballer was said to be in a complete rage when he heard about Cheryl’s recent trip to Cannes with her manager Will.i.am. The details of the trip were posted on Will.i.am’s twitter page, which Ashley felt was put there to make a fool out of him. He then sent her a text message asking her what was going on and then asking her whatshe was trying to do to him. The rumour goes on to say that he kept trying to get in touch with her about it.
If he does want to woo her back, then this jealous rage is not teh way to do it. No one likes being accused of having an affair, especially if it is not true. It really is a case of the pot calling the kettle black her and he needs to watch what he is doing if he really does want her back because making accusations like this will certainly not win her favour.
Whether this is true or not, it is always nice to hear when an adulterer is forced to get a taste of their own medicine. Perhaps Ashley Cole might think twice before he does the same thing to someone else…..but perhaps not!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- AUDI BEATS BMW IN ADULTERY STAKES
- Court Rules London Mayor Boris Johnson’s Alleged Affair ‘In Public Interest’
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned