Had an affair? Having an affair? Never had a place to tell the world about it? Tell us all about it and we’ll print your story, in full, unexpurgated and in total anonymity. Having an affair is for many people the most private part of their life. For who can you tell in safety? Thanks to the shelter provided by the internet it is now possible for people to come clean with no comeback. Among our readers are those who have taken that very step.
Think we’re lying? Why not read our first anonymous housewife confession. Come on… you know that they say: better out than in.
- Housewife confessions – how one bored and lonely housewife found love and passion outside her marriage
- Dave the work at home Dad shares his marital affair story and his second life away from Mummy and the kids.
- A cheating husband confesses – John’s story of how an online friendship took him to a hotel room for illicit sex with a near stranger
- A cheating husband – Peter’s tale of how he explored his sexuality outside his otherwise happy and contented marriage. Essential reading.
- Tiger Woods confesses! – never thought we’d say that, but there you are!
People who are ready for a marital affair..
Follow us on Facebook
- AUDI BEATS BMW IN ADULTERY STAKES
- Court Rules London Mayor Boris Johnson’s Alleged Affair ‘In Public Interest’
- Whatever happened to Adultery?
- Is Monogamy No Longer Possible?
- THE GO BETWEEN
- For the latest updates, Follow us on Twitter @seriousadultery
- The Infidelity Epidemic
- Married surgeon, 66, ‘had affair with 39-year-old patient
- Virtual sex: The internet is inspiring a new type of literary love affair
- ‘My wife lets me have affairs’: One ‘happily’ married man defends unusual arrangement (which sees him juggling TEN other women)
- have you got a tale to tell about your adultery or affair?
- A woman scorned